You’ll never want to leave when you find this ‘secret’ village in the Yorkshire Dales nestled under the shadow of Ingleborough, one of the Three Peaks.
Find information in the following pages to help you explore the surrounding landscape, entertain visitors of all ages and abilities and make your visit to our beautiful village as enjoyable as possible.
- Upcoming Events: View our village calendar updated by locals*
- History of Clapham: From the Ice Age to today
- Local Area: Scenery and Walks
- Local Businesses: Accommodation, shopping and more
- Local Services: Churches, school, playground, post, parking, toilets
- Directions and transport: Road, rail, bus, air, petrol stations
- Useful Links: Things to do, nearby villages, information
*If you have a local event or organise local events please contact anyone at the CDA or have a word in the village shop. We may be able to add your event, or give you full access to add them yourself.