Using this website
This website is run by the Clapham Development Association and incorporates a page devoted to Clapham cum Newby Parish Council. The Clapham Development Association and Clapham cum Newby Parish Council want as many people as possible to be able to use this website and in particular, the Clapham cum Newby Parish Council page on it. That means you should be able to:
- zoom in up 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader
- change colours and contrast levels using browser settings
The text is kept as simple as possible to understand.
How accessible is this website?
We know some parts of this website aren’t fully accessible:
- some PDF documents may not be fully accessible to screen reader software
- some documents have been scanned and are not accessible to screen reader software
What to do if you can’t access parts of the Clapham cum Newby Parish Council page on this website
If you need information on this website in a different format please contact Nigel Harrison, the clerk to the Parish Council:
- email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel. 015242 51165
Your request will be considered and he will get back to you within 7 working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
If you find any problems that aren’t listed or think we’re not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations, contact: the Parish Clerk – email: email@example.com or telephone: 015242 51165.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations. If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint please contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS)
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Clapham cum Newby Parish Council is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.