Nestling below Ingleborough on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park is the village of Clapham.
Find information in the following pages to help you explore the surrounding landscape, entertain visitors of all ages and abilities and make your visit to our beautiful village as enjoyable as possible.
- Upcoming Events: View our village calendar updated by locals*
- History of Clapham: From the Ice Age to today
- Local Area: Ingleborough, caves, Gaping Gill, scenery and walks
- Local Businesses: Accommodation, shopping and more
- Local Services: Churches, school, playground, tennis court, post, parking, toilets
- Directions and transport: Road, rail, bus, air, petrol stations
- Useful Links: Things to do, nearby villages, information
*If you have a local event or organise local events please contact anyone at the CDA or have a word in the village shop. We can add your event, or give you full access to add them yourself.