You’ll never want to leave when you find this ‘secret’ village in the Yorkshire Dales nestled under the shadow of Ingleborough, one of the Three Peaks.
Find information in the following pages to help you explore the surrounding landscape, entertain visitors of all ages and abilities and make your visit to our beautiful village as enjoyable as possible.
- History of Clapham: From the Ice Age to today
- Local Area: Scenery and Walks
- Local Businesses: Accommodation, shopping and more
- Local Services: Churches, school, playground, post, parking, toilets
- Directions and transport: Road, rail, bus, air, petrol stations
- Upcoming Events
- Useful Links: Things to do, nearby villages, information